What type of transactions will you fund?
We will provide transactional funding for single-family residence (SFR) short-sale, REO and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) transactions.
What are your transactional funding requirements?
- Must have a valid, active contract to purchase the subject property.
- Must have a valid, active contract to sell the subject property.
- The end Buyer must either purchase with cash or have clear to close from a verifiable lender, if getting financing.
- Purchase and subsequent sale must be scheduled as consecutive closings.
- Must be using a licensed and insured closing company
What credit checks and appraisals are involved?
There are no credit checks or appraisals involved for our transactional funding.
Do you fund closing costs for transactional your funding?
Yes. We provide 100% of the funding of your real estate transaction, and that includes all closing costs for the 1st transaction (the A to B transaction).
Is there a minimum or maximum deal you can fund?
We prefer deals at least $50,000 or more, but we will consider any deal with an end buyer in place. We can fund deals up to $1,000,000 at this time.